Our Family

Our Family

Friday, November 23, 2007

Black Friday Shopping


Initially we decided we were not going to go shopping on Black Friday, but Nicholas was up at 3:30am to eat, so we thought what the heck. I got him dressed in his warm and very cute reindeer outfit and off we went. Jimmy wanted to go to Circuit City first, so we drove there and Nicholas and I waited in the car until they opened. When they finally did, I took him out of the car and carried him into the store. I should have brought the stroller or Baby Bjorn and I didn't even think about it. By the time we finally left the store, I felt like my arm was going to fall off. I was holding him and pushing around the gifts we wanted to buy with my feet while I was in line, because of course Jimmy and I were in two separate lines. After that store, I realized I couldn't just carry him around the store and put him in the Baby Bjorn after that. I think this will be our last year of Black Friday shopping. On a side note, Nicholas weighs 15 lbs, 3 oz, and is 25.5 inches long.

No comments:

Post a Comment