My name is Tara Hernandez and I live in the big city of Los Angeles. I am a Mom, a wife, employee, student, chef, housekeeper, and whatever else comes to mind. The purpose of this blog is to chronicle the moments spent with my boys. I love them so much and wanted to have something to look back on to help remember all of our shared moments together. Enjoy!
Our Family
Friday, February 8, 2008
Four month check up
Nicholas had his 4 month check up yesterday and is still off the charts. He weighs 19 pounds, 1 ounce, and is 29 inches long and is teething now. Poor little man had to have four shots, 2 in each leg and I almost cried for him when he started crying. But we are grateful that he is happy and healthy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment