My name is Tara Hernandez and I live in the big city of Los Angeles. I am a Mom, a wife, employee, student, chef, housekeeper, and whatever else comes to mind. The purpose of this blog is to chronicle the moments spent with my boys. I love them so much and wanted to have something to look back on to help remember all of our shared moments together. Enjoy!
Our Family
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Six Month Check Up
We went today for Nicky's six month check up. He got 3 shots and one oral which he was not happy about at all. I felt so bad for him. The doctor said we get to start him on baby food now. We'll be giving him cereal twice a day for a few days and then moving him up to baby food by next week. Should make for some very interesting diapers. He now weighs 21 lbs, 5 oz and is 29 inches long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment