My name is Tara Hernandez and I live in the big city of Los Angeles. I am a Mom, a wife, employee, student, chef, housekeeper, and whatever else comes to mind. The purpose of this blog is to chronicle the moments spent with my boys. I love them so much and wanted to have something to look back on to help remember all of our shared moments together. Enjoy!
Our Family
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Another busy weekend
It was another busy weekend! We went to a birthday party for Jimmy's uncle on Saturday and the baby got passed around the whole night. He still wasn't feeling well, so he didn't really complain, not that he ever does. On Sunday we hung out at home most of the day and tried to finish baby proofing which didn't go for well. (That's all I'll say about that). We had dinner with a friend we haven't seen in ages at a Mexican Restaurant we like to go to, and everytime the music came on, he would dance, it was so funny. Today at school this morning he waved bye on his own to us, which he has never done before. I was so excited!! Our little man is getting so big and changing almost every day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment