My name is Tara Hernandez and I live in the big city of Los Angeles. I am a Mom, a wife, employee, student, chef, housekeeper, and whatever else comes to mind. The purpose of this blog is to chronicle the moments spent with my boys. I love them so much and wanted to have something to look back on to help remember all of our shared moments together. Enjoy!
Our Family
Monday, January 12, 2009
Bloody nose
Nicholas gave himself a bloody nose this morning. He is a wild sleeper and tosses and turns. We've seen him sit up in his sleep and lay back down facing the opposite direction. I guess he was thrashing around so hard, that he whacked his nose on his crib. He started crying and crying like nothing I have heard, so I picked him up and layed him down with me. When we woke up a few hours later, I saw the blood on my pillow and all over his sheets.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment