My name is Tara Hernandez and I live in the big city of Los Angeles. I am a Mom, a wife, employee, student, chef, housekeeper, and whatever else comes to mind. The purpose of this blog is to chronicle the moments spent with my boys. I love them so much and wanted to have something to look back on to help remember all of our shared moments together. Enjoy!
Our Family
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Hugging
When we picked Nicholas up from daycare today, all of the kids were out playing on the playground. We told him to say goodbye to his friends, and he gave one of the girls (Madison) a hug all on his own. It was so cute! He kept trying to hug her and after a little while she pushed him away and ran away which was also vey funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment