We had our monthly OB appointment this morning and were hoping to finally be able to find out if we are having a boy or a girl. No such luck I'm afraid. Our little baby was being shy and did not want to show us anything. I was a little disappointed, now we have to wait another month. I guess that gives me another month to clean out the spare room in preparation. The doctor said the baby looks good and is now the size of an onion. I'm finally starting to feel better, the morning sickness seems to be gone altogether. I am still getting migraines although the past few days haven't been too bad, at least I've been able to be medication free, that's always a plus! I now have developed sciatica, which I'm trying to ignore, and am still happy that I haven't had to pull out the maternity pants yet!
My name is Tara Hernandez and I live in the big city of Los Angeles. I am a Mom, a wife, employee, student, chef, housekeeper, and whatever else comes to mind. The purpose of this blog is to chronicle the moments spent with my boys. I love them so much and wanted to have something to look back on to help remember all of our shared moments together. Enjoy!
Our Family
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
17 week appointment
We had our monthly OB appointment this morning and were hoping to finally be able to find out if we are having a boy or a girl. No such luck I'm afraid. Our little baby was being shy and did not want to show us anything. I was a little disappointed, now we have to wait another month. I guess that gives me another month to clean out the spare room in preparation. The doctor said the baby looks good and is now the size of an onion. I'm finally starting to feel better, the morning sickness seems to be gone altogether. I am still getting migraines although the past few days haven't been too bad, at least I've been able to be medication free, that's always a plus! I now have developed sciatica, which I'm trying to ignore, and am still happy that I haven't had to pull out the maternity pants yet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment