My name is Tara Hernandez and I live in the big city of Los Angeles. I am a Mom, a wife, employee, student, chef, housekeeper, and whatever else comes to mind. The purpose of this blog is to chronicle the moments spent with my boys. I love them so much and wanted to have something to look back on to help remember all of our shared moments together. Enjoy!
Our Family
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Nicholas' first car
We went to a kids consignment sale today and they had the Lightning McQuenn Powerwheel for a great price, so we bought it for Nicholas. He was so excited when he saw it, but his legs don't reach the pedal yet, so Jimmy and I took turns sitting on the back of it and drove him around the yard. It was a very funny sight. He had more fun pushing it from behind than actually riding it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment