On a side note, when we were reading a bed time story tonight, Nicholas picked the Clap Your Hands Elmo Puppet Book, and as we were reading and singing he was singing along with me. So cute! Tomorrow is his two year old check up and he'll be getting shots too :-(
My name is Tara Hernandez and I live in the big city of Los Angeles. I am a Mom, a wife, employee, student, chef, housekeeper, and whatever else comes to mind. The purpose of this blog is to chronicle the moments spent with my boys. I love them so much and wanted to have something to look back on to help remember all of our shared moments together. Enjoy!
Our Family
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Bitten at school
I got a call from the Director at daycare today. It's funny, everytime she calls, the first thing she says is, "Everything is okay", but it's always something. This time, Nicholas and another kid were fighting over a small couch, they both wanted to be the only one sitting on it; and the other kid bit Nicholas because he wasn't getting off of the couch. I asked her if Nicholas hit the kid and he didn't, which I was a little surprised by. After all, he hit his cousin back the other day when he hit him. Thankfully the skin wasn't broken and he only cried for a minute and then was fine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment