Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

OB Appointment


We had a rough morning today. I woke up with a migraine and took an Imitrex pill that did nothing for me. On the way to the doctor's office, when we were just one exit away from our offramp, I had to have Jimmy pull over so I could vomit. Not a great way to start the day. We got to hear our little baby's heartbeat for the first time today which was awesome and got to see him/ her as well. We asked the doctor if she could tell if the baby was a boy or a girl and she said she thought she saw a wiener. Her words, not mine. She said we should be able to see something at the next appointment in four weeks. She also gave me Vicodin for the migraines, and I vomited a few more times outside the pharmacy waiting for them to fill my prescription.

On a side note, Jimmy's test results came back negative which we were very happy to hear! I am also 13 weeks and the baby is the size of a peach and I only lost one pound this visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment