I did discuss my concern with the doctor of taking Imitrex for my migraines. There aren't any real published studies of pregnant women taking Imitrex, but there is that worry in the back of my mind, and I just want to know that our baby will be okay. I've tried not to take anything when I get a migraine, but have learned that that really doesn't help me, and only makes me vomit. I did lose eight pounds which I must admit, I was a little happy about, but she said we can come back in two weeks, instead of 4 weeks to have another look. I know I shouldn't worry about it, but it's hard not to.
My name is Tara Hernandez and I live in the big city of Los Angeles. I am a Mom, a wife, employee, student, chef, housekeeper, and whatever else comes to mind. The purpose of this blog is to chronicle the moments spent with my boys. I love them so much and wanted to have something to look back on to help remember all of our shared moments together. Enjoy!
Our Family
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment