My name is Tara Hernandez and I live in the big city of Los Angeles. I am a Mom, a wife, employee, student, chef, housekeeper, and whatever else comes to mind. The purpose of this blog is to chronicle the moments spent with my boys. I love them so much and wanted to have something to look back on to help remember all of our shared moments together. Enjoy!
Our Family
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Snow Day
We went to Mt Baldy today for a snow day. The drive wasn't too bad and Nicholas slept the whole way. When we got there, we realized how cold it was and how so not prepared we were
. We stopped in the store and bought Nicholas some waterproof gloves to make sure his hands were kept warm. I probably should have bought myself some too, but didn't think about it at the time. We bought tickets to the ski lift and up we went. It seemed like a long ride and Nicholas was a little antsy on the way up. When we finally got to the top of the mountain, we got off of the lift and wandered around to see what we could do. Nicholas was a few inches too short to go tubing, so we just played in the snow. We tried to make a snowman, but the snow was so hard, we didn't get very far. Nicholas and I tried to make snow angels, but again didn't get very far. We ended up just throwing snow at each other and running around. It was a fun family day and we were wiped out at the end of the day, but are looking forward to the next snow day.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment