Nicholas is hilarious! We're still potty training and have had to change clothes several times a day. Recently Nicholas has been referring to his underwear as chonies, and he was running through the house saying, "I need to change my chonies", over and over.
This was also the weekend of birthdays for his friends at school. We didn't go to any of the parties because of the baby, but they had mini parties at daycare. Nicholas kept asking me for cake and saying it was "Nicholas' birthday". I told him he had to wait for his birthday until October and that we could get him a Toy Story cake. He responded, saying "No Buzz, No Woody, No Buzz and Woody, Spider man, okay mama". I had to laugh and I asked him again if he wanted a Buzz and Woody cake, and very seriously he said, "no, Spider man cake". I have 2 months to talk him out of it, lol.
He still loves his baby brother Christopher, and is always asking to hold him, or give him hugs and kisses. Most recently he has been wanting to give him high-fives. He can also sleep through the baby crying at night, which I am very thankful for.
We've also recently been struggling with him to sleep in his own bed. Every night he trys to go in our room and wants to sleep in the "big bed". We've given in a few times, and am thankful for our king size bed, or I don't know how four of us would fit!
No comments:
Post a Comment