Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Birthday party day

Today is one of the longest days I have ever had in my life!

I had to be at work at 4:00am this morning for a big release. I didn't get off work until 9:30am and then we had a birthday party to go to for one of Nicholas' school friends at 10:00am. We stayed there until 12pm and then went home to bake cupcakes and get everything together for Nicholas' party to be there at 1:45pm. (yes, I had too much going on in one day). We rushed to pick up the food and had Jimmy's sister get the cake for us and barely made it on-time.

The party itself was a success if I do say so myself. All of the kids had so much fun and I was so happy that Nicholas did the zip line too! We ended up with way too much cake and Nicholas' cake that we had ordered didn't get touched, so we're going to take it to school tomorrow and celebrated again!

The immediately family came over when the party was over and we watched Nicholas open his presents (he got a lot of Captain America toys for some reason).

It was a great day, but a very long one for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment