I can't believe Nicholas is four years old! Where does the time go?! We took Nicholas and Christopher to the Travel Town Transportation Museum in Griffith Park. They had so much fun! They ran around from train to train, climbing up on the ones that were open. We took the train ride around travel town twice and then each took Nicholas on the "Ghost Train" ride (Christopher was too young). It was a little scary, but it wasn't dark, so wasn't as bad. We sat in the front and I pointed everything out to him as we were coming up to it, so it wouldn't be as scary.
We went to Jimmy's mom's house afterwards, and had dinner with them. I picked up a Transformer's Cake which Nicholas loved! As soon as we sang and he blew out the candles, he took the Optimus Prime and Megatron figures off the cake and began playing with them.
His party is next weekend, and I'm sure we won't want to eat cake for a long while after that!
No comments:
Post a Comment