My name is Tara Hernandez and I live in the big city of Los Angeles. I am a Mom, a wife, employee, student, chef, housekeeper, and whatever else comes to mind. The purpose of this blog is to chronicle the moments spent with my boys. I love them so much and wanted to have something to look back on to help remember all of our shared moments together. Enjoy!
Our Family
Tuesday, September 6, 2011
First day of pre-school
Today was Nicholas' first day of pre-school! He wasn't very excited that morning when we woke him up to get dressed, but I was trying to hype it up as much as I could. I think he was more excited about getting to wear his new shoes. Thankfully he let me take a few pictures before we had to rush out the door. When we did get to school he started to get a little more excited. He was finally in the Penguin room! He let me take a few more pictures and then dutifully went to sit down and eat breakfast. When we picked him up he said he had a good day but never gives up too many details other than to tell us who wasn't there today or who he played with. I can't believe how big he is getting. Before I know it Christoper will be right behind him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment