Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Ronald McDonald Night

 
 
 
 

It was Ronald McDonald night at school today. When I got to school to pick him up they were reading The Runaway Pancake book (such a cute book) and he didn't want to leave. Finally after the story finished, I told him I had milk outside and he finally agreed to go. He wasn't too excited by Ronald at first, but once he started watching his magic tricks and seeing his friends get into the act, he was laughing so much, it was funny. Christopher didn't know what to make of all of it, but he was just happy being outside. We stayed until the end of the show and then Nicholas let his friend's dad (Evan's dad) paint his face (because the other boys were doing it) and then after I made him take a picture with Ronald, disappeared into the jumpy house until we left. It was a fun night for all of us.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment