Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Mobile




Christopher is officially mobile now. I left him playing in the living room so I could water the flower bed and I left the front door open so I could see him. He (army) crawled all the way to the front door! There is a silver vase on the bottom shelf of the bookshelf and he is drawn to it for some reason. I thought he wanted to come outside, but he crawled over to the shelf and grabbed the vase. He was so happy! Later that night, he was in the living room, and I went to help Nicholas put his jammies on, and he crawled all the way down the hall into Nicholas' room. He went straight for his toys and started playing with him. Now we definitely have to keep everything off of the floor! He's also been sticking his tongue out a lot lately! Before I know it, he'll be a year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment