I went outside to pick up all of the toys in the backyard because it is supposed to rain. Well, Nicholas decided to lock the dead bolt on the door while I was out there. Jimmy was at Costco and of course, I didn't think to take my keys with me. I tried to get Nicholas to unlock the door, and after a few seconds he got bored and went to play with Christopher. Thankfully we have french doors so I was able to see into the house to keep an eye on them. It was funny at first, but then Nicholas starting harassing Christopher, by putting his blanket over his head and trying to sit on him. I kept calling Nicholas to unlock the door, and instead of unlocking it, he locked the lock on the door knob. I went to the back door and rang the door bell to see if he would go back there, but he went to the front door and looked out the window. Christopher crawled over to the front door and after a minute he started crying. Nicholas then came over to the door and said, "Mommy, open the door". It was a long 10 minutes or so, but eventually I talked him through to unlock the door.
On a happier note, Christopher started saying Ma Ma. I don't think he knows what it means, but he says it all the time. Does that count for his first word, because that would be awesome! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment