My name is Tara Hernandez and I live in the big city of Los Angeles. I am a Mom, a wife, employee, student, chef, housekeeper, and whatever else comes to mind. The purpose of this blog is to chronicle the moments spent with my boys. I love them so much and wanted to have something to look back on to help remember all of our shared moments together. Enjoy!
Our Family
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Halloween Day
Halloween is finally over..Nicholas' school had a Halloween parade yesterday. I only have one word..chaotic..the babies were so cute..the teachers made their costumes and they were the Childs World Sqweelers (instead of Steelers)..the boys were football players and the girls were cheerleaders. They only pushed the babies around once, they all looked so tired and most of them took naps right after (including Nicholas). I had to pick him up in the middle of the day because he had a fever of 102. I took him to the doctor just to make sure it's not another ear infection, and the doctor said it's either a virus or a reaction to the MMR vaccine he got a few weeks ago. Of course that worried me, but he said it's nothing to worry about. We went to visit our friends at night and dressed Nicholas in his third Halloween costume this year (a monkey). I am so glad October is officially over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment