Nicholas got his first scrape and of all places for it to be, it had to be on his head. He has been playing outside at daycare for the past few weeks now and on Wednesday he was playing in the sand box and tried to get out himself and landed head first on the wood around the sand box. He's okay now, and I know we can come to expect many more bumps, bruises and scrapes. He is moving to the next class on Monday and I think it may be harder on me than it will be for him. It will be a lot more structured..so we'll have to see how it goes.
We've been doing sign language with him too and he said "all done", "eat" and "more" all in the same week (this week). Verbally he is still saying mama and dada, although I still don't think he knows what they mean. And he started saying "bye". Every now and then I think I hear him say something, but he never repeats it.
We went shoe shopping today because I wanted him to have an extra pair of shoes and his feet actually grew to a 7 1/2. The shoe salesman told us that he usually only sees shoes that big on a three year old..eek!
No comments:
Post a Comment