My name is Tara Hernandez and I live in the big city of Los Angeles. I am a Mom, a wife, employee, student, chef, housekeeper, and whatever else comes to mind. The purpose of this blog is to chronicle the moments spent with my boys. I love them so much and wanted to have something to look back on to help remember all of our shared moments together. Enjoy!
Our Family
Friday, November 28, 2008
Happy Thanksgiving
This was Nicholas' second Thanksgiving and he got to enjoy all of the yummy food this year! His favorites were the cranberry sauce and candied yams, and of course the pumpkin pie! We had a such a great day with all of our family. The next day (Black Friday) we didn't continue with our tradition of waking up at the crack of dawn to shop til we drop. Jimmy and I did go out to a few stores, but it wasn't very fun and after a few hours, we came back home. It's time to start new traditions.. and we helped decorate Aunty and Uncles house for Christmas. Our thoughts are with all of our family and friends during this holiday season, and we wish nothing but happiness for everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment