My name is Tara Hernandez and I live in the big city of Los Angeles. I am a Mom, a wife, employee, student, chef, housekeeper, and whatever else comes to mind. The purpose of this blog is to chronicle the moments spent with my boys. I love them so much and wanted to have something to look back on to help remember all of our shared moments together. Enjoy!
Our Family
Monday, December 1, 2008
No more bottles
We went to Mimi's for dinner on Saturday with our family and forgot to bring Nicholas' sippy cup. We got him the child's cup with a straw and he drank out of it. We were so excited! So we decided on Sunday, no more bottles. We didn't give him one for the whole day and he only drank out of his sippy cups. I bought him a new cup with a straw and he loves it. Who knew it would be so easy??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment