My name is Tara Hernandez and I live in the big city of Los Angeles. I am a Mom, a wife, employee, student, chef, housekeeper, and whatever else comes to mind. The purpose of this blog is to chronicle the moments spent with my boys. I love them so much and wanted to have something to look back on to help remember all of our shared moments together. Enjoy!
Our Family
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Griffith Park Lights
Every year the DWP puts up Christmas Lights at Griffith Park. This was our first year going and it was so-o much fun. We decided to walk instead of drive through and I am so glad we did. Nicholas was in awe at being up close with the lights and kept saying "Ohhhh" it was funny. We walked the mile listening to Christmas music along the way and took pictures where we could.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment