My name is Tara Hernandez and I live in the big city of Los Angeles. I am a Mom, a wife, employee, student, chef, housekeeper, and whatever else comes to mind. The purpose of this blog is to chronicle the moments spent with my boys. I love them so much and wanted to have something to look back on to help remember all of our shared moments together. Enjoy!
Our Family
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Loss of our first goldfish
Ishy died today. Nicholas went to the table and climbed up in the chair to look at him like he has been doing every morning and looked at the bowl and said, "where'd he go?". I guess he knew before we did that he was gone. He said bye bye to his fishy and I flushed him down the toilet. Thankfully he hasn't asked about him since.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment