Our Family

Our Family

Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day Weekend

Disneyland!

Watching the Muppets in 3D

CARS!

So glad that breakfast is over!

Stitch sneaking up from behind!

The Happy Family

Proud daddy with his two babies.

The newest daddy!


We had a packed Father's Day weekend. We had a barbecue at our house with some of the family and went to Disneyland on Father's Day. We started the day going to breakfast at the Paradise Pier hotel with the characters. Nicholas was terrified by all of them. Stitch came up behind him and I motioned to him not to let Nicholas see him, and I got a funny picture of him with Stitch. We went on a few rides and took in some of the shows.

A funny story..when we were in Toon town, there was a group of girls hanging out and they kept looking at Nicholas. One of them kept saying that he looked just like Nick Jonas from the Jonas Brothers and how cute he was. I think one of them took his picture..it was funny!

It was a long and hot day, but a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment