Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

First Day in Room 5


Playing with Daddy


Coloring


Family photo


Not too sure about anything


Cheese!

Nicholas moved over to room 5 today! There was so much chaos, I don't know how the teachers deal with it. Maybe it was just first day jitters from all of the kids? We sat down at the table with him and colored for a little while and I heard two kids at the table talking. One said, we should break these crayons", and the other one said, "okay" and they both proceeded to break the crayons and then got in trouble. I never realized it started so young, they looked like they were 3 years old. We stayed with Nicholas for about 20 minutes and played before leaving. We got up to leave and he started crying with tears streaming down his face and everything. I felt so awful and almost started to cry myself. One of the teachers came and picked him up and held him for us, but I felt so awful leaving him. The last image I had of him was his sad face, what a way to start the day. On a happier note, he had a great first day and his teacher said he did really well. Tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment