We had our first Thanksgiving in our house this year and were excited to host it. I ended up doing all of the cooking including my first Turkey ever..eek! Jimmy bought a 24 pound turkey that was still frozen Thanksgiving morning and I had to call the turkey hot-line for help. Never thought I'd see the day, but the person I spoke to did help. At the end of the day, everything turned out great and everyone enjoyed the food. Nicholas only ate a roll and nothing else. At least I have a month to rest before doing this again for Christmas!
My name is Tara Hernandez and I live in the big city of Los Angeles. I am a Mom, a wife, employee, student, chef, housekeeper, and whatever else comes to mind. The purpose of this blog is to chronicle the moments spent with my boys. I love them so much and wanted to have something to look back on to help remember all of our shared moments together. Enjoy!
Our Family
Friday, November 27, 2009
Thanksgiving
We had our first Thanksgiving in our house this year and were excited to host it. I ended up doing all of the cooking including my first Turkey ever..eek! Jimmy bought a 24 pound turkey that was still frozen Thanksgiving morning and I had to call the turkey hot-line for help. Never thought I'd see the day, but the person I spoke to did help. At the end of the day, everything turned out great and everyone enjoyed the food. Nicholas only ate a roll and nothing else. At least I have a month to rest before doing this again for Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment