My name is Tara Hernandez and I live in the big city of Los Angeles. I am a Mom, a wife, employee, student, chef, housekeeper, and whatever else comes to mind. The purpose of this blog is to chronicle the moments spent with my boys. I love them so much and wanted to have something to look back on to help remember all of our shared moments together. Enjoy!
Our Family
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
We're having a baby!
I haven't been feeling well for the past few weeks, so I took a home pregnancy test yesterday and it was positive! I decided to call the doctor and get a blood test just to be sure. I went into the office at lunch and went straight to the lab where they did the test. I asked to get the results back the same day and within a few hours, the doctors office called and confirmed that I am pregnant!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment