Nicholas had a fun St Patrick's Day. At day-care they had a special snack (Marshmallow Peeps) and he actually ate it! At home I tried to take a picture of him in his new shirt and he didn't want to. We went outside to water the grass and he decided to play with the hose and run in the sprinklers in his clothes. In the end I was able to get some cute pictures!
At bed time, he didn't want to go to sleep in his bed. He kept saying, "go lay down" and was trying to go lay down in our bed. Jimmy put him in his crib and somehow he climbed out. Jimmy put him in his bed a second time, and somehow he got out again. We think he may have somehow grabbed onto his hamper that's next to his bed and used that to climb out, although I have no idea how. Jimmy was peeking in his room after he put him down the third time to see if he would climb out again, but he ended up just crying until he went to sleep.
I also wanted to share a few funny things he is saying right now:
No matter how many times we see the Kia Car commercial, he always gets so excited and says, "good job Muno!" and sometimes he claps.
Nicholas also fell off of the chair and said hugs and kisses..I went over to give him a hug and a kiss, but he pulled his shirt up, and kissed his shirt. When I tried to give him a hug and a kiss, he said, "no, all better."
No comments:
Post a Comment