My name is Tara Hernandez and I live in the big city of Los Angeles. I am a Mom, a wife, employee, student, chef, housekeeper, and whatever else comes to mind. The purpose of this blog is to chronicle the moments spent with my boys. I love them so much and wanted to have something to look back on to help remember all of our shared moments together. Enjoy!
Our Family
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Things we put in our mouth
We were talking to Nicholas yesterday about things we put in our mouths, and I told him, "We don't put boogers or candles in our mouth. Only food and drinks like milk, juice and water." And he said and lemons. I have no idea where the idea about eating lemons came from, but laughed and said, yes, and lemons. We've had issues lately with putting things in our mouths, like the tealights I have on our coffee table and picking his nose and eating the boogers (yuck!). But I thought this was a funny story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment