Nicholas' holiday performance was today! It is always so funny to watch all of the kids sing (or not sing) up on the stage. I took Nicholas backstage to be with the other kids and he did not want me to leave him. One of the teachers had to pry him off of me. I felt so bad for the teachers, it seemed that most of the kids were crying. Somehow they got them all calm when they brought them on-stage. All of the kids had bells tied on their arms, and Nicholas just kept ringing the bells through the songs without singing a word. There was one song that they sang about a candle melting and he did melt like the candle. The teachers did a great job with the kids, they have more patience than I ever will. When it was over Santa Claus came out, and of course, he didn't want to have anything to do with him. We also went out with Grandma to Chili's after wards to carry on the tradition. We saw some of Nicholas' teachers there also, and he would not look at them or say a word. It's funny to me, that he does that when we see his teacher's outside of school.
My name is Tara Hernandez and I live in the big city of Los Angeles. I am a Mom, a wife, employee, student, chef, housekeeper, and whatever else comes to mind. The purpose of this blog is to chronicle the moments spent with my boys. I love them so much and wanted to have something to look back on to help remember all of our shared moments together. Enjoy!
Our Family
Friday, December 10, 2010
School Holiday Show
Nicholas' holiday performance was today! It is always so funny to watch all of the kids sing (or not sing) up on the stage. I took Nicholas backstage to be with the other kids and he did not want me to leave him. One of the teachers had to pry him off of me. I felt so bad for the teachers, it seemed that most of the kids were crying. Somehow they got them all calm when they brought them on-stage. All of the kids had bells tied on their arms, and Nicholas just kept ringing the bells through the songs without singing a word. There was one song that they sang about a candle melting and he did melt like the candle. The teachers did a great job with the kids, they have more patience than I ever will. When it was over Santa Claus came out, and of course, he didn't want to have anything to do with him. We also went out with Grandma to Chili's after wards to carry on the tradition. We saw some of Nicholas' teachers there also, and he would not look at them or say a word. It's funny to me, that he does that when we see his teacher's outside of school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment