Christopher loves electronics! Like father like son, I guess. Whenever he sees the remote control or a cell phone, or pretty much anything that is an electronic device, he tries to dive for it. He was in the spare bedroom (or Jimmy's room as Nicholas calls it) with me while I was working on the computer and somehow he scooted over to grab one of Jimmy's XBox 360 controllers. He was so determined while he was trying to reach for it, and I had to grab the camera to get a picture of his accomplishment!
My name is Tara Hernandez and I live in the big city of Los Angeles. I am a Mom, a wife, employee, student, chef, housekeeper, and whatever else comes to mind. The purpose of this blog is to chronicle the moments spent with my boys. I love them so much and wanted to have something to look back on to help remember all of our shared moments together. Enjoy!
Our Family
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Attraction to Electronics
Christopher loves electronics! Like father like son, I guess. Whenever he sees the remote control or a cell phone, or pretty much anything that is an electronic device, he tries to dive for it. He was in the spare bedroom (or Jimmy's room as Nicholas calls it) with me while I was working on the computer and somehow he scooted over to grab one of Jimmy's XBox 360 controllers. He was so determined while he was trying to reach for it, and I had to grab the camera to get a picture of his accomplishment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment