Happy Valentine's Day! I got Christopher a "My First Valentine's Day" outfit and Nicholas a Valentine's Day shirt. I could've gotten Nicholas a Spiderman Valentine's Day shirt, but picked the Beatle's one instead. There is only so much Spiderman a girl can take. We got them each a stuffed bear (Nicholas calls it a puppy). I know it's not a real holiday and is just another Hallmark holiday, but we try to make it fun for them.
My name is Tara Hernandez and I live in the big city of Los Angeles. I am a Mom, a wife, employee, student, chef, housekeeper, and whatever else comes to mind. The purpose of this blog is to chronicle the moments spent with my boys. I love them so much and wanted to have something to look back on to help remember all of our shared moments together. Enjoy!
Our Family
Monday, February 14, 2011
Valentine's Day
Happy Valentine's Day! I got Christopher a "My First Valentine's Day" outfit and Nicholas a Valentine's Day shirt. I could've gotten Nicholas a Spiderman Valentine's Day shirt, but picked the Beatle's one instead. There is only so much Spiderman a girl can take. We got them each a stuffed bear (Nicholas calls it a puppy). I know it's not a real holiday and is just another Hallmark holiday, but we try to make it fun for them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment