Christopher is now rolling all over the place! I was sitting on the couch and I looked over at him on the floor and he was gone. I got up to look for him and he rolled over to the table. I sat there and watched him keep rolling and rolling..it was funny. He did get mad when he rolled over to where the curtains are and he got stuck. Now we have to keep the floor extra clean and make sure that we don't leave anything on the ground for him to put in his mouth. Nicholas is not that good about remembering that and gets mad at Christopher when he puts his toys in his mouth.
We've also been trying to get him to sleep in his crib at night and he only got up once last night! Hallelujah! Hopefully this is something that will continue and is not just a one time thing.
This morning, we gave him his first fruit, bananas. He wasn't too excited about it at first and was making faces, but towards the end of his breakfast, he seemed to like it.
No comments:
Post a Comment