We decorated eggs today for Easter. I decided that we would do a dozen and we let Christopher do one too! He liked holding the egg and didn't want to put it in the cup with the coloring. I showed him how to do it and then he picked up the egg and proceeded with banging it on his high chair tray. That was the end of that. Nicholas had so much fun and didn't make as big of a mess as last year. Surprisingly, his hands didn't have as much color on them either. It's always neat to watch him color each one and to see how much like me he really is.
My name is Tara Hernandez and I live in the big city of Los Angeles. I am a Mom, a wife, employee, student, chef, housekeeper, and whatever else comes to mind. The purpose of this blog is to chronicle the moments spent with my boys. I love them so much and wanted to have something to look back on to help remember all of our shared moments together. Enjoy!
Our Family
Friday, April 22, 2011
Egg decorating
We decorated eggs today for Easter. I decided that we would do a dozen and we let Christopher do one too! He liked holding the egg and didn't want to put it in the cup with the coloring. I showed him how to do it and then he picked up the egg and proceeded with banging it on his high chair tray. That was the end of that. Nicholas had so much fun and didn't make as big of a mess as last year. Surprisingly, his hands didn't have as much color on them either. It's always neat to watch him color each one and to see how much like me he really is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment