My name is Tara Hernandez and I live in the big city of Los Angeles. I am a Mom, a wife, employee, student, chef, housekeeper, and whatever else comes to mind. The purpose of this blog is to chronicle the moments spent with my boys. I love them so much and wanted to have something to look back on to help remember all of our shared moments together. Enjoy!
Our Family
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Doctor Appt
I went to the doctor this morning for my monthly check up. Jimmy stayed home with Nicholas who was home with a fever, so it was the first time going by myself. I told the ob what the doctor said on Monday about my ultrasound and she said she wasn't worried, that these things usually go away on there own. She also gave me the lab slip to go do my glucose test (always fun) and said we could schedule the c-section as early as seven days before my due date. Um..what about scheduling it on my due date? For some reason, I'm uncomfortable picking the day. I guess we'll just see how things go and hope I can make it until the 28th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment