Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Vomit

Nicholas was sent home from daycare on Tuesday for a fever. I left work early to spend the rest of the day with him and Jimmy stayed home on Wednesday. Nicholas still hates to take medicine and has a fit anytime we try to give him any. He even tries to spit it out at us as we give it to him, so medicine time is always a family affair. On Thursday, he was a little warm, so we gave him some Motrin on the way out the door which he was not happy about. We went to the front to leave and as he was crying and walking to the door, he stopped and vomited all over himself. I felt so bad for him! We ended up staying home together and of course he was fine after that, so I'm thinking he must have gotten some medicine down the wrong tube.

No comments:

Post a Comment