My name is Tara Hernandez and I live in the big city of Los Angeles. I am a Mom, a wife, employee, student, chef, housekeeper, and whatever else comes to mind. The purpose of this blog is to chronicle the moments spent with my boys. I love them so much and wanted to have something to look back on to help remember all of our shared moments together. Enjoy!
Our Family
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Dentist Appt
We took Nicholas to the dentist yesterday for a regular cleaning. He loves the waiting room with the fish tank and the toys to keep him occupied. When they called his name and we started to go to the room, he freaked out and wanted to go home. I don't know if he thought he was getting a hair cut (he still hates hair cuts) or what it was, but I felt so bad! I sat on the chair with him on my lap and tried to calm him down which worked until the dentist came in. We put his head on her lap and Jimmy and I held his hands and feet. He cried through the whole cleaning. When it was finally over, she gave him a goody bag with a new toothbrush and toothpaste in it which he happily took. She also told us his tonsils look large and asked if he's been snoring, which he has been. She then told us we need to watch out for sleep apnea, and that he may be more tired from only being able to breath through his mouth. Sounds like he inherited my large tonsils and breathing problems. Doctors don't like to take tonsils out anymore, so I'm not sure what we can do, but we'll definitely have to check with the pediatrician when he has his three year check up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment