My name is Tara Hernandez and I live in the big city of Los Angeles. I am a Mom, a wife, employee, student, chef, housekeeper, and whatever else comes to mind. The purpose of this blog is to chronicle the moments spent with my boys. I love them so much and wanted to have something to look back on to help remember all of our shared moments together. Enjoy!
Our Family
Sunday, May 30, 2010
Greek Festival
We went to the Greek Festival yesterday to get out of the house for a little while. We always go mainly for the food, but took Nicholas to the kids area to play. I won him a goldfish that he decided to name Nemo all on his own. In the morning, the first thing he did was get up to go see Nemo. Hopefully Nemo sticks around for a little while or we may have to replace him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment