Nicholas' Open House was tonight. The teacher's always go all out to decorate their classes with all of the fun projects that the kids do. They did not disappoint this year either. They made a paper mache penguin, a dragon hand puppet with beads for teeth, and a bunch of other things. One of my favorites, was his Martin Luther King picture, where he wrote that his dream was, "I have a dream that I'm gonna ride my bicycle because I do." Funny boy! We ended up staying from opening to close just so we could spend enough time in each room to enjoy all of the kid's hard work. We met up with some of Nicholas' friend's and he was so excited to see them after school, and they got a little silly, so I snapped a few pictures.
 |
| Nicholas with David |
 |
| Nicholas being silly with Evan |
 |
| Showing me his paper mache penguin |
No comments:
Post a Comment