The author of Brodie and The Yeti came to school today to read two of his books to the kids. We bought Nicholas a book and got it autographed for him too. He was so excited to tell us about his day after school. The author brought his two dogs that the book is based off of (a true story I'm told) and it was the highlight of his day! We read the book again at bedtime and Nicholas told us again about the man who brought the doggies to school. I wish my life was as exciting!
My name is Tara Hernandez and I live in the big city of Los Angeles. I am a Mom, a wife, employee, student, chef, housekeeper, and whatever else comes to mind. The purpose of this blog is to chronicle the moments spent with my boys. I love them so much and wanted to have something to look back on to help remember all of our shared moments together. Enjoy!
Our Family
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Brodie and The Yeti
The author of Brodie and The Yeti came to school today to read two of his books to the kids. We bought Nicholas a book and got it autographed for him too. He was so excited to tell us about his day after school. The author brought his two dogs that the book is based off of (a true story I'm told) and it was the highlight of his day! We read the book again at bedtime and Nicholas told us again about the man who brought the doggies to school. I wish my life was as exciting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment