Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Peas!

 
 
 
 

This has been a busy week. Jimmy went back to work on Monday, and Grandma started coming over to stay with Christopher while we're at work. Nicholas has been so happy to see her in the mornings, and always asks when we pick him up at the end of the day, if we're going home to see Grandma and Christopher. Christopher is finally sleeping in his crib during the day when he naps. He sleeps on his stomach which I'm not too happy about, but he's happy sleeping that way. We also gave him his first vegetable today! I decided to start him off on peas, which he was not too happy about. I don't remember Nicholas reacting the same way, but it was pretty funny. His expressions, were so funny, and the pictures we took don't really capture them that well. He's also started scooting a little bit when we sit him up on the floor, and he's been doing this thing in the excersaucer that looks like he's jumping. He's growing up right before our eyes.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment