Nicholas finally moved over to the froggy room today..yay!! When he was getting dressed this morning, I told him he was moving over to the froggy room and he said, "Mommy, I don't want to go to the froggy room"..awww. I felt bad, but told him all of his friends were there and that he could still play with the kids in the butterfly room. When we got to school he was fine. He put his stuff in his cubby and went to go see one of the teachers. He did have an accident today, but other than that he had a great day!
My name is Tara Hernandez and I live in the big city of Los Angeles. I am a Mom, a wife, employee, student, chef, housekeeper, and whatever else comes to mind. The purpose of this blog is to chronicle the moments spent with my boys. I love them so much and wanted to have something to look back on to help remember all of our shared moments together. Enjoy!
Our Family
Monday, January 3, 2011
Froggy Room
Nicholas finally moved over to the froggy room today..yay!! When he was getting dressed this morning, I told him he was moving over to the froggy room and he said, "Mommy, I don't want to go to the froggy room"..awww. I felt bad, but told him all of his friends were there and that he could still play with the kids in the butterfly room. When we got to school he was fine. He put his stuff in his cubby and went to go see one of the teachers. He did have an accident today, but other than that he had a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment