We're still struggling with potty training. Nicholas is doing great at school, and hasn't had an accident in weeks. At home is another story. He refuses to go at home and we have arguing matches trying to get him to go. I succumbed to bribery yesterday and bought him two army men and told him if he doesn't have any accidents at home, he can have them. He had an accident yesterday, so they are still sitting on the shelf.
Tonight after dinner, I told him to go potty and he said no, the pee pee is all gone. I asked him where the pee pee went and he said, "in my penis". Trying so hard not to laugh, I asked him again, where did the pee pee go, and again he said, "in my penis". Funny boy, where do they get this stuff from?
No comments:
Post a Comment