My name is Tara Hernandez and I live in the big city of Los Angeles. I am a Mom, a wife, employee, student, chef, housekeeper, and whatever else comes to mind. The purpose of this blog is to chronicle the moments spent with my boys. I love them so much and wanted to have something to look back on to help remember all of our shared moments together. Enjoy!
Our Family
Friday, November 25, 2011
Bowling
It was Jimmy's sister's birthday today, and she wanted all of us to go bowling together to celebrate. We left Christopher with Jimmy's mom and with some of the family that was visiting and took Nicholas. The bowling alley we went to didn't have the bowling ramp that he used the last time we took him so it was a little harder, but the cousins did their best to help him. It was a fun night, and it reminds me that we need to do more one-on-one activities with the kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment