My name is Tara Hernandez and I live in the big city of Los Angeles. I am a Mom, a wife, employee, student, chef, housekeeper, and whatever else comes to mind. The purpose of this blog is to chronicle the moments spent with my boys. I love them so much and wanted to have something to look back on to help remember all of our shared moments together. Enjoy!
Our Family
Saturday, November 5, 2011
Woodland Hills Fall Family Festival
We took the kids to the Woodland Hills Fall Family Festival today. It was a little cheesy, but Nicholas' pre-school had a booth set up and I thought we should go to at least support them. We stopped at the petting zoo first and Nicholas loved petting the bunnies. I was afraid Christopher would be a little rough with them, so we didn't let him stay in for very long. They really didn't have much else as far as activities go, other than a jumpy house (a must see) and the school booth, where we painted with fruit and vegetables and made a picture frame. The police station did have a police car there that they were letting people sit in, and we took some pictures of the kids in the back seat (I hope to never have to see this for the wrong reason), but it was a good way to get out of the house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment