My name is Tara Hernandez and I live in the big city of Los Angeles. I am a Mom, a wife, employee, student, chef, housekeeper, and whatever else comes to mind. The purpose of this blog is to chronicle the moments spent with my boys. I love them so much and wanted to have something to look back on to help remember all of our shared moments together. Enjoy!
Our Family
Saturday, November 26, 2011
Happy Feet 2
Christopher is still not movie ready. We took the boys with my sister and cousin Kumaka to go see Happy Feet 2. Nicholas was perfect! He sat through the whole movie with his popcorn and not a peep. Christopher on the other hand was all over the place. He did not want to sit still and ended up walking around the theater eating people's abandoned popcorn that was left under their seats. It was funny, and thank goodness it was a kids movie..but oh my gosh, that boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment