Our Family

Our Family

Friday, December 9, 2011

Holiday Show

Nicholas' holiday show was today. They get cuter and cuter every year! We got there really early to get a good seat, and surprisingly when I took him backstage, he was fine (thank goodness). There were other kids crying, but thankfully he was not one of them. When he class came up to sing, he sat them with his fingers in his mouth for most of the songs. I kept waving at him to take his hand out of his mouth and to smile. He did a few times, but I'm sure was so overwhelmed at the auditorium full of parents that he didn't want to sing. He did sway and do some of the movements, but that was about it. It was still a cute show :-)

After the show we went to Chilis with grandma, which has become our tradition. Nicholas likes seeing his friends and teachers there even though he doesn't want to talk to any of them when we are there..

No comments:

Post a Comment