My name is Tara Hernandez and I live in the big city of Los Angeles. I am a Mom, a wife, employee, student, chef, housekeeper, and whatever else comes to mind. The purpose of this blog is to chronicle the moments spent with my boys. I love them so much and wanted to have something to look back on to help remember all of our shared moments together. Enjoy!
Our Family
Friday, December 23, 2011
Hanukkah Party
We went to our first Hanukkah Party today! It was at Nicholas' friend Sarah's house not too far from us. On the way there he asked me (with a worried look on his face) if Sarah had any boy toys! There were Hanukkah decorations everywhere and they even had it catered. I was expecting more praying or something, but they lit the menorah said a prayer and that was it, then we ate. Some of Nicholas' friend's from school were there too, and he had so much fun! At the end of the night each of the kids were given a goody bag to take home (so sweet). Nicholas told me on the way home that he had fun at Sarah's Dreidel party :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment